Universal worm pump for standard and special applications
The S5 EV plastering machine?is a modular system. It is suitable for ground coat plasters and insulating plasters, rough coat and textured plasters, trowel plaster, adhesive bonded joint, masonry mortar, refractory mortar, sealing suspensions, injection mortar, filling and anchoring mortar, dispersion plaster, fiber mortar, fibreglass concrete, bonding mortar, stucco, and grouts. It can be used for exterior plaster (lime, lime cement and insulating plaster) as well as interior plaster (lime plaster).
- Slide on cardan shaft makes it easier to change the pump parts
- Protective grill with integral safety switch folds open for maintenance and cleaning
- Intelligent positioning of mixing blade
- Perfectly adapted mixer (80 l) for rapid material processing
- Flexible use in a host of applications
Worm pump with powerful 5.5 kW drive used for maximum versatility
Worm pump 2L6
Delivery rate (theor.)*
60 m horizontal, 40 m vertical
5.5 kW, 400 V / 50 Hz
Length × width × height
2,290 × 680 × 650 mm
Max. particle size
All data provided is based on experience and depends on the material used. Specifications subject to change without prior notice, no responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information. Other data can be obtained on request.
* The delivery rate depends on the pump model, and can vary in accordance with the pump used.
** The data is based on experience and depends on the materials used.